Friday, July 15, 2011

It is nearing...

I am now entering my 33th week. Everyone around me is pretty excited about the arrival of my boy, Ian. My gynae said that Ian will weigh somewhat like Nicole when she was born...a whopping 3.64kg. I am still teaching as per normal and will officially go on maternity leave in mid or last week of Aug.

I did not stock up on baby items like my friends who are getting ready for their first child, probably because Ian is not my first so I am on a more relaxed mode.

I am trying to do as many things I know I cant do after I pop. Catching up with the latest movies at the cinema, going for walks and enjoying sea breeze at ecp, eat my favourite food, catch local production musical 'Into the woods', picnics and flying kite sessions with Dearie and Nicole.

Ok, gotta get back to work now...catch up later...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: